1. Click Here to download the freeware software
2. When asked where you would like to save the programme, save it to your desktop (In the save as field save as RTTL-Keypress)
3. When the setup window appears click yes.
4. Click Next
5. Select next on the destination directory page.
6. Click next again.
7. Click next again.
8. Click install.
9. Click finish.
10. The software will now launch and you will have an Icon on the desktop for future use.
Download Midi Files
1. Search for a midi file
3. Select [Save Target As] then [Save].
To Use Composer for Ringtone Software
1. Launch the software, on the second line down at the top on the left you will see a picture of a blue note on a white background, click on this.
2. Search and open the directory where you have saved your midi samples.
3. Double click on the tone that you would like to install.
4. You can now listen to the tone by pressing the green play button on the bottom of the page. 5. Click on [export] at the top of the page to get your ringtone in either RTTL or Key Press format.
To save the ringtone RTTL format:
6. Click on [Export RTTL]
7. Left click the mouse at the start of the RTTL text and Copy, to do this drag the mouse over the text until it is all highlighted, then right mouse click and select copy.
8. You can now either paste this code straight into SmartSms by right clicking the mouse and "paste" into the screen, or you can paste the RTTL into Word/Textpad for future use.
To send the ringtones by SMS please read our SMS Guide
Follow the instructions 1-5
6. Under the export key select the mobile phone type that you use.
7. Then click on [Export keypress sequence]
8. Key in the information in your phones Ringtone composser.
This guide should provide you with all the basic information that is needed to get started, you can also use a wide range of further features on the software to modify and change your content.
Get a great tune for your phone. With a modem and a computer you can now get your free ringtones, free mobile ringtones and free logos sent straight from your own PC to your mobile phone without messing around. Getting your free ringtones is easy, we have free mobile ringtones in RTTTL, Keypress and Composer Format. We think we have covered most areas but if there is something we have missed let us know.
We hope you found our 'Midi Guide' page useful, below are some useful sites;
Popular Links: Poly Ringtones >> For Nokia Ring Tones >> Other Polyphonic Ring Tones Site
Gift Ideas: Get Mobile Phone Accessories Here >> Get Free Mobile Phones Here >> Phone Sites Directory
© Copyright 2003, Free Ringtones & Free Mobile Ringtones - For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org